The Vend integration with Veeqo is currently in beta release, which means that it's working but still quite new so you might come across an issue.
How does the Vend integration work?
- New orders will be download from Vend to Veeqo within seconds
- When you create an order in Vend, this order will sync into Veeqo as shipped and decrease the stock accordingly
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new products in Vend to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to Vend immediately.
- Products created in Vend can be listed straight to Amazon or eBay from Veeqo with the listing tool.
- After the initial sync with Vend, Veeqo will not be able to pull down stock levels from your store and will only push stock levels to the store.
Connecting Your Vend POS
1. Head to Settings>Stores
2. Click on the +New Store button
3. For channel type, select Vend POS (Beta)
4. Set your basic channel details:
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. POS Highstreet
- Default warehouse: you can leave the pre-filled value there as you will be able to select warehouses for different outlets later in the set-up
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Amazon UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas Amazon US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
5. Make sure to select the linking settings that are relevant to you in the section How Listings Are Synced and choose your options. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 8 - 13 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however, settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
|Search for existing products in Veeqo which have the same SKU code and link them?||When you connect your Amazon store Veeqo will begin pulling in your listings. With the above option switched on Veeqo will look for matching SKUs from your Amazon listings and existing Veeqo products and link them. This is useful if you already have some existing products in Veeqo that you've either added manually or created using listings which have pulled in from another store.|
|If the product has the same Name then link them||If Veeqo doesn't find a matching SKU between your listing and an existing Veeqo product then with the above option switched on Veeqo will attempt to suggest links based on matching titles. If the title matches exactly then Veeqo will automatically link them together. If the titles aren't a complete match but appear similar Veeqo will suggest a match for you to confirm on the Listings page.|
|If Veeqo can not find a matching product, then a new product will be created||This setting is especially useful if the store you're adding is either your only store or your first one and contains most of your product lines. If the listing doesn't have a matching SKU or a matching title with an existing product a new product will be created. If the listing is a variant listing then the listings will automatically be turned in to a variant product in Veeqo.
TIP: To avoid creating duplicate products in Veeqo we recommend keeping this switched off for your additional stores you add unless you're certain all product listings on the additional store are unique.
|Manually let me link these listings to products in Veeqo?||This is the opposite to the option Search For Existing Products In Veeqo Which Have The Same SKU Code And Link Them. If this option is turned on you'll need to go through each listing and search for a matching product and link them, or create a new product if there isn't an existing one in Veeqo. When this option is turned on Veeqo will not look for matching Name or SKU. This is useful if your products don't have matching SKUs or names and you want to make sure they are linked correctly|
|Sync the stock quantities from this store?||
This option should be switched on if you're wanting to initially pull the stock figures that you have on your store for each listing. When you link up the listing to either a new or existing product in Veeqo the stock figure pulled from the store will show on the product. While this option remains on Veeqo will automatically pull in stock from this store every hour and update the Veeqo product, however this stock won't automatically get pushed across to your other stores
6. Scroll down a bit further to the section How Products Are Synced and choose the settings for your company
|When a product is updated on my store, sync the changes to my Veeqo products?||When this is switched on Veeqo will check for changes to you've made on your listing every hour. If you update the following on your Amazon store it will update the Veeqo product the listing is connected to:
7. Click on Save
8. If you already have an API key, proceed to step 9.
If you don't currently have an API key, get the Veeqo account owner to create an API key for you via this guide
9. Head back to Settings>Stores and open your new Vend channel
10. Click on Authorize Connection
11. This will open a new tab, enter your Veeqo log-in e-mail address and click on Next
12. Click on Connect My Vend
13. Log into your Vend account
14. Click on Allow Access on the new prompt
15. Assign the correct outlet to the matching warehouse if you have more than one and then click on Next
16. Enter your Veeqo log-in details and click on Submit