- Web store / marketplace is where the order was created, for example eBay.
- Delivery method is the delivery name your customer selected when they checked on your website / marketplace.
- Min / Max Price is the order total value excluding tax.
- Min / Max weight - in grams the total weight of all the products in the order.
- Internationality - Is the order being shipped within your country (domestic) or outside (international), Veeqo uses your default warehouse country to work this out.
- Country - The country the order is being shipped too.
- Quantity - More or less than the no of items in the order. If there are multiple items in the order it will
- Dimensions - Compares the product height/width/length to this rule. If there is more than on product in the order, it will combine their dimensions. For example a product with height of 10cm and another with a height of 5cm, Veeqo would compare the value in the rule to a product with a height of 15cm.
On your Shipping Rule page we run through the shipping rules in the order you see displayed, so you should add the most specific rules first to then move onto the most generic rules.
Rules must be unique so they can't overlap, see the example below:
The second rule will not not catch as it is more specific than the first one and the first one is broader and will apply to any order before the 2nd rule can catch.
The dimension conditional will only apply to your order if you have specified a value for each dimension field - if you don't, then the dimension aspect will be completely disregarded in the rule.
We also recommend to focus on one dimension field to build your shipping rule, so for example if Depth is your deciding factor, then you would set up your shipping rules as follows:
Essentially, set the other dimension field to particularly large or small values to make depth the qualifier for this rule.