1. Download vPrint by clicking here
2. Find and open the vPrint download in your Downloads folder or the saving location you specified
3. Follow the steps of the installation wizard and save a shortcut on your Desktop.
We recommend to enable the option Install vPrint as a Windows Service, that simply means you won't have to open it manually every time as vPrint will run in the background at all times.
4. Once the setup has completed, open vPrint from your Desktop
5. Log in with your Veeqo account credentials
6. Head back to your Veeqo account
7. From Settings select Devices
8. Select your default printer for each Template Type or opt for Download PDF
Also make sure the Remember Choice? toggle is turned on
If you have created any custom templates these can be found in the section towards the bottom
9. Print any document type from your Orders or Products page and your selected printer will automatically print your request as soon as it finished generating
If you want to know how to print invoices and other templates, click one of the links below:
10. To setup your USB Scales check out This Guide.