1. Press ≡ and select Orders
2. Filter by Status and Tags for orders you want to pick
3. Hit the Pick Orders button
4. Filter from which Warehouse you want to pick your orders. Only orders with stock allocated for that warehouse will be shown.
5. Tick the checkboxes of the orders you want to pick or press the Pick All button
6. Press Pick at the bottom of the screen.
This will now group the same line items of all selected orders and display them in alphabetical order of warehouse location.
7. Activate the laser scanner by pressing the trigger button on the handle
8. Scan the barcode of the product for the quantity you want to pick - for the example 2013 T-shirt BV-993 you would scan the barcode 3 times for it to be fully picked
If you don't have barcodes, you can manually pick them by pressing the Pick arrow button next to each product for the quantity you need to pick
9. To unpick an item, press the x of y products picked panel and then the Unpick arrow button on the right of each product and this will unpick '1' from the stock quantity of that product in the picked section.
10. Once you picked all the products from the list, you'll see the below confirmation screen
To unpick any order, navigate to the Orders screen in Step 2 and to view orders that have been picked or partially picked.
Picked orders are marked with a green circle and partially picked orders are marked with an orange circle. Select those orders and move to Step 3 where you will be able to unpick their stock.