1. First go to Products > Purchase Orders
2. Click on + New Purchase Order to start a new purchase order.
3. Select the supplier, warehouse and enter the estimated delivery time. The status drop down box allows you to save a purchase order as a draft named Pending.
If you are ready to order then you can select Ordering. You can then search for the relevant product and input the quantity. The unit cost will appear automatically if you have put the supplier prices into the Suppliers section for that product. Once you are happy then click Save.
4. Once your supplier has shipped the order, you can click Ship on the left hand side. You can see the time you sent the email to your supplier in green. The estimated delivery time does not start until you click Ship to ensure accuracy.
5. Once you receive the goods then you can press Receive on the left hand side. You can amend the quantity of what you received using the green arrows, these will then update your inventory level in Veeqo.