Picking your orders is one of the first steps in the shipping process. There's three ways you can pick your orders with Veeqo:
Veeqo's browser app allows you to pick your orders without ever having to print out a picking list. This can save your business money on printing costs and helps prevent shipping orders that haven't been fully picked. Follow the steps below to find out how to pick without printing in Veeqo
1. Go to the Orders page and tick the orders you want to pick. The click on the Pick button
2. When the Picking Summary opens select your warehouse from the dropdown list. To pick the items press the Pick Icon (down arrow) next to the product. If multiples of a product have been ordered you'll need to press the Pick Icon as many times as the number shown in the Picked column.
Once the full amount of a product has been picked the item will move to the bottom of the list. If you'd like to unpick it you can press the Unpick Icon (up arrow). The product will then move back into the list of items to pick.
Once all the items have been picked press the Done button.
TIP: If you'd like to pick all the items on the list in one go you can press the PICK ALL button.
3. Once the order has been fully picked a green tick will appear in the Picked column next to the order from the Orders page. You'll then know that the order is now ready to be shipped
Picking With A Printed Picking List
If you prefer to use a printed picking list you can do this by following the steps below
1. Select the orders you want to pick from the Orders page
2. Hover your mouse over the Print button and choose Picking List
The default Veeqo picking list will open in a new tab ready to be printed
TIP: If you'd like to edit the Picking List template go to Settings>Printing Templates. For more detailed instructions follow the PICKING LIST TEMPLATE guide
Paperless Picking With The iOS App
With the iOS Veeqo app, you can create a picking list in seconds. This means you can save time in your warehouse when you're collecting the products you need to fulfil your orders.
1. Select the order status (e.g. Ready to Ship) from the dropdown to filter orders you'd like to pick products for. Hit the Pick Orders button and then select the orders you'd like to pick.
2. On the next screen, you're ready to select orders to pick and can filter them by warehouse. By selecting the warehouse you're currently in, you'll be shown the orders with stock located in that warehouse. If not all the products in the order are in your current warehouse, you'll only be shown the products that are in your pick list and not the ones from a different warehouse. You can select orders individually to pick or hit the Pick All button at the bottom of the screen to select all orders for that filter.
3. Now you're picking list has been created with all the products to fulfil your selected orders! Each product shows you: Product name and image Sub-location SKU Quantity to pick
To pick your items, you can either:
- Pick the quantity manually by hitting the pick button highlighted in the screenshot above.
- Hit scan at the bottom of the screen (also highlighted in the screenshot above) and scan each product's barcode.
Each time you use the pick button or scan a barcode, it will pick 1 from the stock quantity of the product that needs to be picked.
When scanning the barcodes, you'll be shown what's left to pick on the bottom half of the screen. You can still pick manually by hitting the button for each product on the right.
If you're picking manually or hit the back button on the scan screen, you can see how many products have been picked/how many are left to pick.
To unpick an item, just hit the 'Unpick' button highlighted in the screen above and this will unpick 1 from the stock quantity of that product.
4. Once you've picked all the products from the list, you'll see this screen! If you need to unpick any orders, go to the select orders screen in Step 2 and the orders that have been picked or partially picked will be shown there. Picked orders are marked with green and partially with orange. Select those orders and unpick stock from them.