It can be really useful to export your orders for a number of reasons:
- You can import order data into another software package such as Microsoft Excel or accounting software
- Print out order data
- Edit large volumes of order details before re-importing back to Veeqo
- Send order information to a 3rd party such as a fulfillment centre
How to Export Orders?
1. Click into the Orders screen
2. Select the Export button and enter a start and end date to export along with the order status you wish to export:
Your order export request will then appear in your notification bell and once the file has generated, you will be able to download it there.