Why is this useful?
Veeqo will only send stock levels to your stores when there is a stock level change in Veeqo. Stock level changes will only occur in the following 3 ways:
- A user manually changes the stock level of a product on the Products page or on the Product summary page
- A new order pulls through into Veeqo or stock is manually added to an order by a user
- CSV file of your products have been imported - this will only trigger a push of stock for items where there is a change in stock level
If you link up a new listing to an existing product, Veeqo will not automatically push out the current stock level to that listing unless one of those 3 instances occurs. After you've finished linking up your new listings to existing products we recommend that you check your stock levels in Veeqo are correct then follow these steps to push Veeqo's stock to all your listings.
How to push all stock levels
1. Go to Settings> Stores
2. Click on the Store name where the listings are connected to.
3. Then press the Push all stock levels button. This will begin pushing out all the stock levels to every linked listing connected to that store. This ensures that the stock is synced from that moment.
Once the stock push is completed, you will receive a notification in the notification bell at the top right corner of the screen. You should expect all your stock levels to be reflected on your store within the next 15 minutes maximum.