Your account comes with the following standard templates, which you can edit.
- Packing slip
- Pick list
- Drop note
- Shipping label
You can also create unlimited new templates
If you want your Amazon customers to get a different invoice to your Shopify customers, so you can offer your Shopify customer a discount off their next purchase.
To create a new template follow the steps below
1. Go to Settings >Printing Templates
2. Choose an existing template to duplicate and hit the Edit button
TIP! To save time it's a good idea to choose a template that already contains the majority of the fields in them that you'd need.
3. If a selection dialogue box opens just hit Print to confirm that this is the template you want to edit. This popup allows you to select a different template.
4. The template editor will open in a new tab. Once opened click File > Make a copy to duplicate this template.
5. In the new popup give your file a new name then hit Save. You can now begin editing your template to fit your specific needs.
6. To print invoices with your new template, go to your Orders page and select the orders you want to print.
7. Click Print > All Templates
8. You will be shown a list of all your templates, click on the title of the template you want to print
Tip! If you are attempting to print more than 10 invoices it can be quicker to generate these in the background. To do this select the Integrated Label option. This will allow you to download the PDF file to print from the notification bell
You'll see a notification alert appear when the PDF file has started generating.
Once this is complete you can click Download > on the notification to download the file