Within your Veeqo account, the following templates will be available for you to use:
- Product Labels
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Order Reminder
- Stock Booking Document
- Picking Tote Labels
- Delivery Labels
- Packing Slip
- Picking List
- Drop note
You can also create new templates and make copy's of any existing templates within Veeqo.
To create a copy of an existing template within Veeqo, click into the desired template > go to File > Click Make a copy:
2. Choose an existing template to duplicate and hit the Edit button
3. Go to File > New
4. In the new popup, it will provide you with a list of templates to choose from
5. Once you have made your selection, you can then give the new template a Name and then press Save:
To save the template's new name, press the 'Save' icon.
6. To print invoices with your new template, go to your Orders page and select the orders you want to print.
7. Click Print > All Templates
8. You will be shown a list of all your templates, including the ones which you have created yourself. Then click on the title of the template you want to print/use:
Note! If you are attempting to print more than 10 invoices it can be quicker to generate these in the background. To do this select the Send document to notification option. This will allow you to download the PDF file to print from the notification bell
Note! If you are attempting to print more than 24 invoices, then these will be sent to your notification bell to be generated
You'll see a notification alert appear when the PDF file has started generating.
Once this is complete you can click Download > on the notification to download the file