If you are not getting quotes from your shipping company when trying to ship an order, you might see this message "These guys have not got back to us with a quote". See below for the common reasons why they have not provided any quotes.
- Incomplete shipping address:
- Needs a valid zip code/postcode. (Currently, USPS will not always quote if there is a 9 digit zip code in the order, try jumping into the order and amending this)
- The first line of address must be present.
- If it's an Irish address, you may need to fill the post code field with "00000".
- Missing customer telephone number, UPS, and FedEx require this.
- Missing email address in the Shipping and Billing address details.
- The weight of the order is 0. You will need to change this to the actual order weight. (Above 0)
- You have not set your company address in your default warehouse. Go to SETTINGS > WAREHOUSES > Edit your warehouse and fill in your full address, as quotes are provided from this address to your customer's shipping address.
- FedEx - In your FedEx setting page make sure you have a valid phone number.