If you want to ship and create UK Mail shipping labels for multiple orders at the same time, then follow these steps.
It's important to note that you can select up to 200 orders and then send them by a UK Mail service, each batch of orders must be shipped using the same UK Mail service.
1. In the ORDERS screen tick which orders you would like to ship
2. Click the SHIP button on the top menu
3. In the ship screen that popups, select from the drop down UK MAIL and wait for the screen to update
4. You can now select the various UK MAIL options such as service, signature etc, once you have chosen all the correct options you should check you have valid weights for each order and if sending by packets service make sure you get parcel dimensions.
5. Click the SHIP button and wait while we process each order or maybe return an error from UK Mail.
6. For each successful shipment you will see a blue label icon, click this to see the shipping label and print it.
7. You can also at the point print your invoice/packing slip from the the drop down (optional)