Shipping rules tell Veeqo which shipping company and service to apply to new orders when they arrive. At the moment this only works for Royal Mail, but it will be coming to our other shipping integrations
Click Settings > Shipping Rules
Click New Shipping rule button.
When a order arrives in Veeqo we will check the rules you set in this section to see if it matches; you can use 1 or all the rules. In the example below we have chosen to specify the following parameters for the rule:
If the order has come from "Amazon UK Store"
Delivery Method attached to the order is "UK Next Day"
Overall order value is between 50 - 100
Dimensions of package are greater than 100 x 100 x 100 cm
I have instructed Veeqo that any orders falling within these parameters will be sent - Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1PM, Parcel
Choose service to be applied to orders falling within above parameters and click Save.
- Web store / marketplace is where the order was created, for example eBay.
- Delivery method is the delivery name your customer selected when they checked on your website / marketplace.
- Min / Max Price is the order total value excluding tax.
- Min / Max weight - in grams the total weight of all the products in the order.
- Internationality - Is the order being shipped within your country (domestic) or outside (international), Veeqo uses your default warehouse country to work this out.
- Country - The country the order is being shipped too.
- Quantity - More or less than the no of items in the order. If there are multiple items in the order it will
- Dimensions - Compares the product height/width/length to this rule. If there are more than 1 product in the order, it will combine their dimensions. For example a product with height of 10cm and another with a height of 5cm, Veeqo would compare the value in the rule to a product with a height of 15cm.
Rules must be unique so they can't overlap. There will be an issue with the rule we have just created as one of my previous rules clashes based on weight. We have set 2 rules based with weight parameters but because the top rule in the red box is too general it is likely to be an issue