If you have a customer who has placed 2 separate orders it is possible to send both orders in the same shipment.
For Amazon and eBay it is important that both orders are being updated as shipped with a tracking number to ensure that you are not penalised for unfulfilled shipments.
How to create a label for separate orders
1. Open the Orders page from Veeqo in two tabs in your browser
2. In the first tab, open order number 1 and in the other tab open order number 2
3. On the first tab, click on Ship on the order
4. On the Shipping Screen for the Total Weight section, combine the weight of order number 1 and 2
5. Now ship the order with your preferred courier
7. Go into the other tab with order number 2 and click on the Ship button
8. Under the same courier you shipped the first order with, select Ship Without Label and paste the tracking number from order 1
9. Click on Ship and the order will not produce a shipping label but will be marked as shipped with the specified tracking number