How does it work?
- Veeqo has a direct integration with Royal Mail, so you can print shipping labels for all your Royal Mail services without leaving Veeqo, no manual import/exporting.
- The integration works with all Royal Mail services (over 150) including tracked,non-tracked and international services.
- You can print labels one by one, you can create up to 100 labels at a time by setting up shipping rules to assign Royal Mail services to orders or you can have the Royal Mail label embedded into your invoice. In Veeqo you simply select the Royal Mail service and click SHIP and a label will appear immediately.
- The labels are the standard 6" x 4" labels which Royal Mail use, which includes shipping address, 2D barcode, tracking number and barcode. these are provided for free for by Royal Mail.
- You need a Royal Mail Online Business Account which normally gives you discount pricing over standard post offices rates.
- After you have finished printing your labels for the day and ready for your parcels to be collected or you are dropping them off, then you simply print a collection manifest in Veeqo, which lists all the parcels your sending, which you give to Royal Mail.
To setup your Royal Mail account with Veeqo follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have at least one Warehouse setup with the address that matches the one on your Royal Mail OBA account.
2. Connect Royal Mail to Veeqo
3. Choose your Royal Mail Label Options
4. Add Shipping Rules so you can ship more than one order at a time
Veeqo replaces your need for Royal Mail DMO system as you will be able to print your labels and collection manifest from within Veeqo, but DMO is still a useful tool for doing manual labels.
YOU MUST LOG INTO YOUR OBA ACCOUNT REGULARLY TO KEEP IT ACTIVE