Product labels can be printed from within Veeqo to make it easier to identify the correct items when picking, packing and performing stock takes. You can also print Product Barcodes on the labels as long as these have been added onto your Veeqo Products.
Variant products aren't fully support for product labels at this stage. If you print product labels for variants Veeqo will only use the information for the first item.
To print your Product Labels check out This Article. To edit the template used follow the steps below
1. Go to Settings>Printing Templates
2. Find product labels template and click on the Edit Template button.
3. Here you will then be able to edit your product label.
4. You can add multiple components to your product labels; for example a text field, a bar-code and an image.
4. If you want to add a check-box, radio button, a footer or a symbol for example to your product labels, then you need to click on the three dots below the image icon and the menu will expand.
5. You will also need to ensure that you once you have added your required content onto your product labels; then you insert the data fields as required.
To insert data fields you must click on the components upon the product label template (for example, if you have added a text box to display the product name). To populate the INSERT DATA FIELD button, you will need to click on the component. Then on the right hand side the INSERT DATA FIELD button will appear:
6. A pop-up menu will appear.
If you want the product SKU to be populated on the product label for example, then you need to ensure that the SKU field is selected on the product label template, then click Insert data field and then select sku_code from the pop-up menu.
7. Once the correct data field has been chosen, click the Insert data field button.
8. Once you are done with the product label template, ensure that you click Save button which can be found near the top left of the screen.
9. You can preview your template by going to FILE > Preview