This article will make sure that you've done everything necessary to be able to link your Veeqo account with your QuickBooks account, to make sure that the linking process is seamless!
What will I need to do before I can link?
- This link can only be performed by customers with a paid Veeqo subscription
- If you have Veeqo set up for multi-currency, you need to make sure that QuickBooks is set up to process multiple currencies.
- QuickBooks needs to have an inventory account setup. (To enable this, follow these steps within QuickBooks: Transactions>Chart Of Accounts>New>Category Type>Current Assets – Select Stock > Save
- QuickBooks needs to have a Cost of Goods account setup. (To enable this, follow these steps within QuickBooks: Transactions>Chart of Accounts>New>Category Type>Cost Of Sales – Select Cost Of Sales>Save. If you sell stock with Tax already added, QuickBooks will need a tax account set up within it.
This integration is still in a Beta stage, so there are a few things to bear in mind:
- For the duration of the beta, QuickBooks will only display a week’s worth of sales data.
- QuickBooks syncs information via a queuing system, so it may take some time for your data to sync. If any info is missing more than 1 hour after a sync, get in touch with our Success team
- It’s a good idea to use a “Sandbox” QuickBooks account to connect to Veeqo, as syncing to an existing account could create duplicate orders/customers
All set? Use This Guide to help you get your accounts linked!