Within Veeqo you can change or update your payment details, however you can only do this when you are logged in as the account owner.
If you want to nominate a different user of the account as the account holder, please send an e-mail to email@example.com , the current account owner will need to send an email to the support help-desk to authorise this and specify the new appointed account holder.
How to change / update payment details:
- Go to Settings
- Click on General
- On the left hand panel, select Change Plan Type
- You will then be directed to your Veeqo’s subscription and billing / payment methods
- The page will be split into two sections 'Subscriptions' and 'Statements'
- You can update your payment method and contact information under Subscriptions
- If you choose Statements, you will be able to see the statements that have been generated so far.
Note: You can also update your payment details and view your billing / statements by hovering over your user name (top right corner) and click on Billing.