Once you've downloaded the Veeqo for iOS app successfully from the App Store, and it's open and ready to go, you can either 'Log in' or 'Create an account.'
1. Log in
If you're an existing user, go ahead and log in to your account with your usual details. You'll then be shown all your orders and products connected to your stores.
If you've forgotten the password for your account, don't worry you can request a link to reset your password on the 'Log in' screen.
2. Create an account
If you've never used Veeqo before, you can create a brand new account straight from your iPhone and start a free 14 day trial.
On the first screen, you'll be asked for your full name, company, email address and to create a password (with more than 4 characters).
The next screen, asks for your 'Currency' and 'Location,' which will be auto detected and pre-filled by the location settings in your iPhone. You're also asked to provide a telephone number and select the number of users in your business and roughly what your annual revenue is from the dropdowns.
If you're a first time user, you'll be shown a tour of the features of Veeqo for iOS. Using the tab bar menu at the bottom of the screen, you'll see:
- A pre filled full dashboard.
- Two test orders to view. You can also add notes and view the customer information.
- On the next visit to the orders page, you can create a pick list with these test orders.
- Two test products to view. You can then update the stock quantities.
- The stock take screen showing a pre filled stock take.
When you're ready to import your own orders and products, just sign into Veeqo on a desktop computer and add your stores. Once signed in, select the 'Settings' icon in the navigation and select 'Stores' from the dropdown.
You can then use the 'New Store' button to select the type of store you want to add and then choose the settings you'd like to use. Once your orders and products have completely downloaded, they'll appear on your iOS app.
What are the features for Veeqo for iOS?
- Look up products by scanning barcodes with your iPhone's camera.
- Search all your products by name/SKU.
- View products based on whether they’re in stock.
- See which stores your products are selling on, their price and current stock quantity. As well as how many are already allocated to orders and what’s available to sell.
- Update products stock levels straight away across all of your stores.
- View orders and customers details.
- Speed up order processing and create a digital pick list in seconds. Scan product barcodes from across your warehouse to get orders out the door quickly and picked correctly.
- See sales for today and yesterday on the move, including the gross profit and margin.