How Does The WooCommerce Integration Work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from WooCommerce to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, WooCommerce is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new products in WooCommerce to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to WooCommerce immediately.
- Products created in WooCommerce can be listed straight to Amazon from Veeqo with the Amazon Lister Tool.
To add a new WooCommerce store to Veeqo follow these steps
Adding A New WooCommerce Store To Veeqo
1. First go to Settings>Stores in Veeqo
2. Press the + New Store button
3. Add the details of your WooCommerce store:
- Type: Select WooCommerce as the store type.
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. 'WooCommerce UK'
- Default Warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your WooCommerce UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your WooCommerce US orders.
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For WooCommerce UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas WooCommerce US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
- Store URL: Enter the URL for your store, for example 'http://www.veeqo-shop.com'.
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the address defined in Company Email, which can be found in Settings>General. However, if you want a store to use a separate email address enter the one you want to use instead here
4. Scroll down to the next section to decide How Listings Are Synced. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 4 - 8 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
|Search for existing products in Veeqo which have the same SKU code and link them?||When you connect your WooCommerce store Veeqo will begin pulling in your listings. With the above option switched on Veeqo will look for matching SKUs from your WooCommerce listings and existing Veeqo products and link them. This is useful if you already have some existing products in Veeqo that you've either added manually or created using listings which have pulled in from another store.|
|If the product has the same NAME then link them||If Veeqo doesn't find a matching SKU between your listing and an existing Veeqo product then with the above option switched on Veeqo will attempt to suggest links based on matching titles. If the title matches exactly then Veeqo will automatically link them together. If the titles aren't a complete match but appear similar Veeqo will suggest a match for you to confirm on the Listings page.|
|If Veeqo can not find a matching product, then a new product will be created||This setting is especially useful if the store you're adding is either your only store or your first one and contains most of your product lines. If the listing doesn't have a matching SKU or a matching title with an existing product a new product will be created. If the listing is a variant listing then the listings will automatically be turned in to a variant product in Veeqo.
TIP: To avoid creating duplicate products in Veeqo we recommend keeping this switched off for your additional stores you add unless you're certain all product listings on the additional store are unique.
|Manually let me link these listings to products in Veeqo?||This is the opposite to the option 'Search for existing products in Veeqo which have the same SKU code and link them?'. If this option is turned on you'll need to go through each listing and search for a matching product and link them, or create a new product if there isn't an existing one in Veeqo. When this option is turned on Veeqo will not look for matching Name or SKU. This is useful if your products don't have matching SKUs or names and you want to make sure they are linked correctly|
|Sync the stock quantities from this store?||This option should be switched on if you're wanting to initially pull the stock figures that you have on your store for each listing. When you link up the listing to either a new or existing product in Veeqo the stock figure pulled from the store will show on the product. While this option remains on Veeqo will automatically pull in stock from this store every hour and update the Veeqo product, however this stock won't automatically get pushed across to your other stores|
5. Scroll down a bit further to the section How Products Are Synced and choose the settings for your company
|When a product is updated on my store, sync the changes to my Veeqo products?||When this is switched on Veeqo will check for changes to you've made on your listing every hour. If you update the following on your WooCommerce store it will update the Veeqo product the listing is connected to:
|This channel pushes stock level?||This option toggles if Veeqo is set as master of stock for this store. With this option on Veeqo will push stock levels out to your store every time there is a stock change for the product. For more information on this visit the Veeqo As Master Of Stock guide|
6. Scroll down further to the How Orders Are synced section
|Sync my historic orders?||When this is switched on Veeqo will begin pulling in your historic orders.|
|When an order is shipped in Veeqo, update my store and mark the order as 'shipped'?||If you want to use Veeqo to ship your orders then make sure this option is switched on so we can update the order statuses on your WooCommerce store too!|
|Send my customer a shipping confirmation email when an order is shipped in Veeqo?||If you'd like to send a shipping confirmation which would include the tracking numbers assigned to the order then switch this option on. You can edit the template of this email by going to Settings>Email Templates.|
7. In the section How Stock Should Be Synced you can create stock pushing rule to change the amount of stock pushed from Veeqo to this WooCommerce store. Any rule that is set, will be applied to ALL products on this store. For more information on each rule you can use check out the guide How To Filter Inventory Levels Sent To Your Store
8. Selecting your Ranking Warehouse:
When orders are created for this store, Veeqo will allocate stock from your warehouses in the order they are ranked by here. You can also select whether your warehouse is active or not for this particular store.
- Warehouse 1 - London Warehouse
- Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse
Any orders for this WooCommerce store will allocate inventory from Warehouse 1 - Main Warehouse for all it's orders. If there's no stock left in this Warehouse, Veeqo will then try to find stock in Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse.
To push stock levels to WooCommerce, Veeqo uses the inventory total of all warehouses. This does not include warehouses that are disabled for this store.
9. Once you have selected your settings hit the Save button
Now it's time to decide which method you'd like to use to connect your WooCommerce store to Veeqo:
B. Using the WooCommerce plugin by Veeqo - This is the easiest option, however some themes and servers may restrict the plugin from working correctly. If you find your store isn't authenticated after using this method please try option 2 below.
A. Uploading the bridge file by FTP - You'll need root FTP access to use this method. If you're unsure of these please ask your developer or the hosting company you use.
After you have completed Steps 1 - 9 in the section above ' Adding A New WooCommerce Store to Veeqo' then complete your integration by following the steps below:
10. Head back to Veeqo and go to Settings>Stores. Click onto the WooCommerce store then scroll down towards the bottom and hit the Verify Connection button.
Once the store has been verified you should see the message CONGRATULATIONS! CHANNEL HAS BEEN VERIFIED below
11. Now exit out of the store window back to Settings>Stores. To switch this store on so we can begin pulling in your listings make sure you toggle the button to the right hand side of the store
Congratulations! You've just connected your WooCommerce store! Once the listings have pulled in follow the instructions on How To Link Your Stores Product. he first pull, will take between 5 minutes and a couple of hours depending on how many products/orders you have.
Weights for products in Woocommerce should be added in kilograms for Veeqo to pull the information in correctly.