When you ship an order the following will happen
- Order status in Veeqo will change to Shipped.
- Shipping label created for you to print.
- Your remote store order marked as shipped.*
- The customer will get a email to confirm the shipment and tracking details.*
* This depends on your default Store settings which you can view by hovering over the Gear Icon and selecting Stores and then clicking on the store you want to view and selecting the Edit tab. Under the section How Orders Are Synced you can see what is currently enabled.