Any user that is assigned an Admin role has the ability to add as many users as they wish. We recommend that each user who accesses Veeqo logs in using their own Email Address and Password. This way the account owner can easily keep track of each users activity.
Quick Link: Assigning User Permissions
How to add a new user:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Users
- Click + NEW USER
- You can now add the users name and email address
- You can also set their user permissions, set a default store and warehouse
- Once you have entered in the details click Create User
- The new user, will then be shown in the list of the 'View Users' tab.
- The newly created user will receive an email containing, which will ask them to update their password.