What Is Linking?
- Linking connects listings from your stores to a Veeqo product to avoid duplicate products and keep stock levels correct.
- Once a product is created in Veeqo, it can have multiple listings linked to it from your different stores. When you first connect a store, Veeqo will automatically create products from it's listings.
- By linking them together, orders can be downloaded from your stores and stock quantities can be pushed out to your store's listings correctly.
- You can start linking as soon as your second store is added and all the products have finished downloading.
1. Go to Products>Listings
See which products have been linked/unlinked under Linked Status shown in the screenshot below and select Unlinked
You will see your store's listings on the left hand side of the table and the matching products in Veeqo on the right hand side.
2. When linking your listings, there are three options:
- Suggested match - Veeqo will search for an existing product which has the same SKU code, just click the green tick to accept and link.
- Create new product - instead of linking to an existing product, create a new one and link this listing to it.
- Search for product - find a product by searching for it by title.
When Veeqo finds a product with the same SKU as a product in your store, it will show you a suggested link in yellow (shown in the screenshot below) and you can confirm or remove the linking. If you select the green tick, then these products will become linked.
Search For A Product
Select the Search Products field and type in the name of the product and hit the search icon.
Once you've searched, the matching product in Veeqo side of the table on the right will show any products found matching your listing and the link icon will appear. If the searched product in Veeqo matches your listing, link them together and move onto your next product!
Create New Product
If there's no suggested match or any matching products found in Veeqo, you can create this listing as a new product in Veeqo. Select + Add New Product and this will then create a brand new product in Veeqo and link it to your store listing.
Linking Products With Options/Variants
If you're matching a product to a listing with multiple variations, then any product variations that don't exist in Veeqo can be created. Select + New Variant in this product' and this will create a new variant in the product and link them.