How Does The eBay Integration Work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from eBay to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, eBay is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new listings in eBay to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to eBay immediately.
- List your products straight to eBay with the eBay Lister tool.
- If you sell on international eBay stores you'll need to add a separate store for each country, even if your international stores. This way you'll easily be able to view which store your orders have come through, helping you keep track of how your business is doing!
To add an eBay store follow these steps below:
1. Go back to Veeqo and go to Settings>Stores
2. Select the +New Store button
3. Add the details of your eBay store:
- Type: Select EBAY as the store type.
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. 'Ebay US'
- Default warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your Ebay UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your Ebay US orders.
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Ebay UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas Ebay US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
- eBay URL: Enter the website address for your eBay store e.g. http://stores.ebay.com/veeqo-store
- Site Region: Choose which eBay you're adding for example, if you're connecting an eBay.com store you'd choose United States
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the address defined in COMPANY EMAIL, which can be found in SETTINGS>GENERAL. However, if you want a store to use a separate email address enter the one you want to use instead here
4. Scroll down to the section How Listings Are Synced and choose your options. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 9 - 13 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
|Search for existing products in Veeqo which have the same SKU code and link them?||When you connect your eBay store Veeqo will begin pulling in your listings. With the above option switched on Veeqo will look for matching SKUs from your eBay listings and existing Veeqo products and link them. This is useful if you already have some existing products in Veeqo that you've either added manually or created using listings which have pulled in from another store.|
|If the product has the same NAME then link them||If Veeqo doesn't find a matching SKU between your listing and an existing Veeqo product then with the above option switched on Veeqo will attempt to suggest links based on matching titles. If the title matches exactly then Veeqo will automatically link them together. If the titles aren't a complete match but appear similar Veeqo will suggest a match for you to confirm on the Listings page.|
|If Veeqo can not find a matching product, then a new product will be created||This setting is especially useful if the store you're adding is either your only store or your first one and contains most of your product lines. If the listing doesn't have a matching SKU or a matching title with an existing product a new product will be created. If the listing is a variant listing then the listings will automatically be turned in to a variant product in Veeqo.
TIP: To avoid creating duplicate products in Veeqo we recommend keeping this switched off for your additional stores you add unless you're certain all product listings on the additional store are unique.
|Manually let me link these listings to products in Veeqo?||This is the opposite to the option Search for existing products in Veeqo which have the same SKU code and link them. If this option is turned on you'll need to go through each listing and search for a matching product and link them, or create a new product if there isn't an existing one in Veeqo. When this option is turned on Veeqo will not look for matching Name or SKU. This is useful if your products don't have matching SKUs or names and you want to make sure they are linked correctly|
|Sync the stock quantities from this store?||This option should be switched on if you're wanting to initially pull the stock figures that you have on your store for each listing. When you link up the listing to either a new or existing product in Veeqo the stock figure pulled from the store will show on the product. While this option remains on Veeqo will automatically pull in stock from this store every hour and update the Veeqo product, however this stock won't automatically get pushed across to your other stores|
5. Scroll down a bit further to the section How Products Are Synced and choose the settings for your company
|When my stock reaches 0 in Veeqo, end my auction listings?||Turn this on if you want Veeqo to automatically terminate your listings on eBay when stock reaches 0 in Veeqo. This won't cancel Good Till Cancelled listings, however the stock level of 0 will still be pushed out to your eBay store. Please check your settings on eBay to choose what your GTC listings will do once stock level reaches 0|
|When a product is updated on my store, sync the changes to my Veeqo products?||When this is switched on Veeqo will check for changes to you've made on your listing every hour. If you update the following on your eBay store it will update the Veeqo product the listing is connected to:
Note: For Veeqo t pull your SKUs from eBay you'll need to make sure these are added in the ITEM SPECIFICS section of each listing
6. Scroll down to How Stock Is Synced
|Download stock levels from this store and use them in Veeqo||This option should be switched on if you're wanting to initially pull the stock figures that you have on your store for each listing. When you link up the listing to either a new or existing product in Veeqo the stock figure pulled from the store will show on the product.|
|If stock levels in Veeqo change should this store be updated?||This option toggles if Veeqo is set as master of stock for this store. With this option on Veeqo will push stock levels out to your store every time there is a stock change for the product. For more information on this visit the Veeqo As Master Of Stock guide|
7. Scroll down further to the How Orders Are Synced section
|Sync my historic orders?||When this is switched on Veeqo will begin pulling in your historic orders. If you have archived your orders on eBay you'll need to unarchive them before they will pull into Veeqo.|
|When an order is shipped in Veeqo, update my store and mark the order as 'shipped'?||If you want to use Veeqo to ship your orders then make sure this option is switched on so we can update the order statuses on your eBay store too!|
|Send my customer a shipping confirmation email when an order is shipped in Veeqo?||If you'd like to send a shipping confirmation which would include the tracking numbers assigned to the order then switch this option on. You can edit the template of this email by going to Settings>Email Templates.|
|When orders are synced, adjust the tax amount based on the shipping country of the order?||eBaydoesn't automatically calculate the amount of tax on your orders. With this switched on Veeqo will calculate the amount of tax based on the tax % set in Settings>General under Country Taxes.|
8. In the section How Stock Quantity Should Be Synced you can create stock pushing rule to change the amount of stock pushed from Veeqo to this eBay store. Any rule that is set, will be applied to ALL products on this store. For more information on each rule you can use check out the guide How To Filter Inventory Levels Sent To Your Store
9. Selecting your Ranking Warehouse:
When orders are created for this store, Veeqo will allocate stock from your warehouses in the order they are ranked by here. You can also select whether your warehouse is active or not for this particular store.
- Warehouse 1 - London Warehouse
- Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse
Any orders for this eBay store will allocate inventory from Warehouse 1 - Main Warehouse for all it's orders. If there's no stock left in this Warehouse, Veeqo will then try to find stock in Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse.
To push stock levels to eBay, Veeqo uses the inventory total of all warehouses. This does not include warehouses that are disabled for this store.
10. Hit Save and your store will now be active in Veeqo. Veeqo will start pulling your products, stock levels and orders. The first pull, will take between 5 minutes and a couple of hours depending on how many products/orders you have.
11. Hit Save and you will be redirected to eBay and you will be asked to enter your username and password to approve access to Veeqo.
12. Once you have confirmed your login details select I Agree to give Veeqo access to your eBay store
Your eBay Veeqo will start pulling your listings, stock levels and orders. The first sync can take between 15 minutes and 4 hours depending on how many listings and orders you have.