You can add tags to your orders to create your own filtering methods in Veeqo. Tags can be really useful for keeping track of orders you have had any issues with or perhaps have come from a certain marketing campaign etc
1. Click on New Tags button at the bottom of your screen
2. A new pop-up will then open where you will be able to name your tag and also give it a colour code. Once you have done this, press Save Tag.
3. Once you have saved your tag, it will then appear in the tag box section at the bottom of the orders page. Select the orders you wish to tag by clicking the blue '+' symbol on the far right hand side of the order next to where it says ship.
4. It will then open 'Add tag to selected orders' pop-up screen.
5. To select a tag, you need to simply click in the white-box and it will then place a 'tick' next to it. Once you have selected the tag that you want to assign to the order, press the Add Tags button
6. Once you have added the tag to the order, in the bottom left hand side of the screen you should then see notification stating 'Tags updated successfully'
7. Your order should then have the assigned tag attached.
8. Your list of tags will always appear at the bottom of the orders screen. If you click on a tag it will filter the orders so only the orders with that tag appear. Click the tag on the bottom again to un-filter.
9. To remove a tag simply click into the order you want to untag. You will then see the tag assigned to the order, and you then need to click on the X next to the tag. This will then remove the tag from the order.