With Veeqo you can update all your inventory levels in one go using a product CSV.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you backup your latest CSV export and save it under a new name before making any changes. This is really useful to upload back into your Veeqo account should you make any mistakes.
1. First of all, Export your Products from Veeqo. If you have multiple warehouse make sure you select the first warehouse you want to update stock with.
NOTE: Please make sure you have the Description Column switched off so it's not included in your product export. As some stores use HTML in the description column this can cause issues when re-importing the file back into Veeqo.
Once you have downloaded the file from your Notification Bell open it up in your CSV editing software. In this example we are using Microsoft Excel. First save the file under a new name so that you have a backup copy.
2. Open up the file that contains the new stock levels. Select All on this sheet and Copy. Go back to the Product CSV file that you downloaded from Veeqo and create a new sheet in the file by hitting the + button
On the new sheet you just created paste cell values you have copied by going Edit>Paste Special and clicking on the Values option. Hit Ok
3. Now we are going to map the products from the Veeqo Products CSV with that on your new stock level sheet.
In this example the SKU is going to be the matching variable we use to map the products from each sheet.
First select the column total_qty on the Veeqo Products CSV and click Edit>Clear>Contents. Make sure that you keep the column header there and you only delete the stock levels. If you accidentally delete the column header please type in the following on the first row using lowercase letters: total_qty
Copy the Formula below into the first line in the cell under the title total_qty on the Veeqo Products CSV:
When you hit return the stock level for this product should now appear in the first row. If you get an error message such as the following
This means that the above formula needs tweaking for your CSV files. Please use the details below to check that your formula fits your CSVs that you're using:
|A2||The first row of the column that has the SKU in the Veeqo product sheet|
|Sheet1!||The sheet name that the New Stock Level data is on|
|A||The left most column where the SKU could be on the New Stock Level sheet
|Q||The right most column where the new stock numbers could be on the New Stock Level sheet.|
|17||Count the number of columns (including the column you used in A) to the right until you reach the New Stock Level column on the New Stock Level sheet file|
|FALSE||Leave this set as FALSE|
4. Now that your inventory is being mapped from the New Stock Level Sheet drag the formula down by left clicking with your mouse on the blue dot in the bottom right hand corner of the cell containing the formula. Then, with your mouse button held down drag this all the way to the bottom of your last product. You can also Fill Down to save time.
This will copy the formula down to the rest of your products.
5. Check that the stock levels look correct then Save the file, making sure you keep it in a CSV format. Then head to the Products page in Veeqo and click Import
Choose the Warehouse you want the stock levels to update from the dropdown menu. Then select the file you just saved and hit Import
Veeqo will begin updating your products. Wait around 5 minutes and then check that these stock levels have worked for you correctly.
If you find your products don't update after 45 minutes, products look corrupt or if you've received an error use This Guide to troubleshoot the problem.