What is a Amazon Profile?
- It saves key information about your products, to save you re-entering it every time you list a product, such as:
- Which category to list your product on Amazon.
- Maps your product properties in to Veeqo to Amazon properties.
- Shipping methods available.
- One profile can be used to publish multiple products and normally you only need 1 profile per category you sell on Amazon.
- You can create as many profiles as you want.
1. Go to Amazon Lister by going to Products>Listings
2. Then click Not Listed and select the Amazon Store
3. Click the + sign to create a new profile.
4. Give your profile a name, e.g. Test Profile and then click Choose Categories at the bottom left hand side.
5. Search for the Amazon Category you want all listings published under this profile to be listed to and then click Add next to the correct one.
Scroll to the bottom and Veeqo will confirm which one you have selected. Click Update Categories if this is the correct one or hit the X to remove this choice and then search again for the correct category
6. Click Match Properties and you will be shown the screen below with the different property categories. Click the check box next to each one to see the properties.
Now you can match Veeqo Product Properties to the listing properties on Amazon. If you don't have Product Properties in Veeqo already you can Add New Properties. If you are going to create a Variant Listing then you will need to make sure you have added Variant Options to each variant too.
Each line is colour coded in the key below:
Red = Must have
Yellow = Suggested
White = Optional
Instead of matching to a Veeqo property you can put in a default value, e.g., if this product is made by APPLE, then enter that into the "default value" column and this will override the Veeqo property.
Once you have matched all the properties you want to do then click Update.
7. You have now finished your Amazon profile and can click Update Profile to save it. You can now list a product on Amazon Using This Profile.