To get the most out of Paperless Picking, Stock Taking and Packing Confirmation features you should use barcodes. Additionally Amazon requires your products to have barcodes if you are listing them to their site, so if you're using the Amazon Lister tool you'll also need to make sure your Veeqo products have barcodes added.
If you are only adding barcodes to a few products you can do this directly in the Veeqo app by following the steps below
1. Go to Products and click on the title of one of your products
2. This will open the Product Summary page of the item. Click on the Edit icon
3. Enter the barcode in the Barcode field and then hit Update when you're done
Adding Barcodes In Bulk
The fastest way to add barcodes to a larger amount of products is on a PRODUCTS CSV file under the heading upc_code. For more detailed instructions follow the steps below
1. Export your Veeqo products without the Description Column
Once the file has downloaded open it up in a spreadsheet editor such as Microsoft Excel. Enter your barcodes into the upc_code column and delete the total_qty column. When you are happy with your changes save the file as another name (so you have a backup) but keep it the file in the CSV format and not XLS.
2. Go to the Products page and hit the Import button
3. Select the file you want to import by pressing the Add File button, then choose the warehouse you want to import the file back to, then hit Import
The file will then be imported and your products will get updated. If you run into any errors or notice the products haven't updated after 20 minutes please check the Solving Product Import/Export Issues guide