What is it?
Amazon - Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) is a very popular solution for online retailers. You store your products in one of Amazon fulfilment centres and they'll handle the picking, packing and shipping of your orders directly to your customers. That leaves you more time to focus on selling your products as well as potentially reducing daily running costs of a warehouse and shipping staff.
With Veeqo you can:
- Keep track of all your FBA and FBM orders and their current status
- View the current stock of your FBA and FBM products separately
- Analyse your reports to see how your products are selling on either Amazon FBA and FBM
- Send orders from other channels (like eBay) to be shipped by FBA using Multi-Channel Fulfillment
If you already use Amazon FBA and the Amazon FBM store has been integrated with Veeqo then use the guide below to learn how to switch on your FBA integration. If you haven't already connected your Amazon store with Veeqo then checkout the guide Setting Up Your Amazon Store. If you'd like to sign up to Amazon FBA or would like to know more about the benefits go Here.
1. Go to Settings>Stores and click onto your Amazon store
2. When the Store window pops up click on the Edit tab
3. Scroll down to the FBA section and switch on the option Connect FBA and hit Save
4. A brand new store will be automatically created on the Stores page with the name of your Amazon store followed by the letters FBA. It will also have the Amazon FBA logo to help you identify it from your standard Amazon store. By default the Amazon FBA store will have the tax by country option switched off. With this option left switched off the tax amount will default 0%.
To switch it on click on the Amazon FBA store then select the Edit tab. Press the slider button next to the option When Orders Are Synced, Adjust The Tax Amount Based On The Shipping Country Of The Order. To set the tax amount for countries visit the guide on Calculating Taxes
5. Your FBA product listings will begin to be pulled into Veeqo. You'll then need to link up the listings to the correct Veeqo product by going to Products>Listings. For full details on how to link up your listings check out the guide on How To Link Your Stores Products. Once your listings are linked Veeqo will then begin pulling in your new FBA orders.
Keep track of all your FBA and FBM orders and their current status
When you have integrated your Amazon FBA account you'll be able to keep track of your new FBA orders in the same place as all your other orders. They'll feature on the Orders page and can be easily filtered so you can go through them by pressing the Amazon FBA filter.
The orders can be easily identified on the Orders page by the Amazon FBA logo in the store column
The order status will automatically update in Veeqo. Once The Amazon fulfillment centre has shipped your item the order will show the Shipped status in Veeqo. This will help you keep track of the status of the order!
View the current stock of your FBA and FBM products separately
When you add your new FBA integration Veeqo will automatically create a new warehouse to keep your FBA stock separate. You can view the warehouse by going to Settings>Warehouses
If you click onto the FBA warehouse you'll be able to see the current On Hand value of the stock, which can be a really handy indicator for your business
Your Products page will now show the combined inventory of your FBA and FBM stock, however should you want to know how much stock you have in either your FBM or FBA warehouse you can click onto a specific product to view the Product Summary. Here you'll be able to view the current stock levels of each of your warehouses including the FBA warehouse
If you want to view your current FBM stock for multiple products you can either Export a Product CSV, or display the stock of a specific warehouse by selecting Warehouses and clicking on the type you want to view from the filter on the left hand side of the Orders page.
Analyse your reports to see how your products are selling
on either Amazon FBA and FBM
The Amazon FBA store will be included on all the standard Veeqo reports that are available on your account. It will appear as an additional store on reports such as Returns, Profit, Warehouse Inventory and Sales. You'll then be able to see how well your products are performing on both FBA and FBM, which will help get a real sense of how well your business is performing.
Send orders from other channels (like eBay) to be shipped by FBA using Multi-Channel Fulfillment
If you want Amazon to fulfill orders from any of your other stores check out our guide on Multi-Channel Fulfillment