How does the Amazon integration work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will be download from Amazon to Veeqo.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, Amazon is updated with the details. This includes the fulfilment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer.
- Every 60 minutes, Veeqo checks for new listings in Amazon to be downloaded.
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to Amazon immediately.
- List your products list straight to Amazon with the Amazon Lister Tool.
- If you sell on international Amazon stores you'll need to add a separate store for each country, even if your international stores are connected to one Amazon Seller Account
- When you ship an Amazon order in Veeqo it will update your store within 60 minutes.
1. Login to your Amazon Seller Central account for the store's country you're setting up. e.g. Setting up Amazon.fr, login to sellercentral.amazon.fr
This will then make sure you are given the right Marketplace ID for this region.
If you are using an Amazon Europe Marketplaces Account (also known as a Unified account), you will need to select which country you are selling from the in the dropdown at the top of the screen once you're logged in (shown in the screenshot above.)
2. Once logged in, jump back to this guide and click on the country of the Amazon marketplace you want to connect Veeqo to in the list below. This will then take you to Amazon's Marketplace Web Server where you will be asked to add Veeqo as an application.
|Amazon Marketplace||Marketplace ID|
|United Arab Emirates||A2VIGQ35RCS4UG|
After clicking on one of the above countries you'll be taken to the following page. Click on the button Get Your Credentials.
3. On the right hand side of the screen, select Sign Up For MWS. The wording may differ on international stores.
On the next screen, select I Want To Use An Application To Access My Amazon Seller Account With MWS.
- Enter Veeqo as the name of the application.
- Copy the Developer Account Number for your marketplace's country from the list below and paste into Application Developer Account Number on the Amazon screen.
|Country||Developer Account Number|
UK, ES, DE, FR, DE, IT,
4. Hit next and accept the Amazon MWS Licence agreement.
5. Once accepted, your Seller ID, Marketplace ID and MWS Authorisation token will be shown, keep these safe to use in the following step. If the marketplace ID given is different from the list above, please use the ID for your marketplace's country in step 2.
6. In Veeqo go to Settings>Stores and choose + New Store
7. Add the details of your Amazon store:
- Type: Select Amazon as the store type.
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. Amazon US
- Default warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in London for shipping your Amazon UK Orders and one in New York for shipping your Amazon US orders.
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Amazon UK you may be selling in British Pound whereas Amazon US may be US Dollar. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
- Seller ID: This is the unique ID that your account has with Amazon. It is Not your Login Id that you use to access your Amazon Seller Central. You can find this by completing Steps 1 - 5 above.
- Market Place ID: This is similar to your Seller ID but is the unique store ID that Amazon provides. You can find this by completing Steps 1 - 5 above.
- MWS Auth Token: The MWS Authorization Token grants Veeqo access to your Amazon store. This is provided for you by Amazon once you follow Steps 1 - 5 above.
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the address defined in Company Email, which can be found in Settings>General. However, if you want a store to use a separate email address enter the one you want to use instead here
8. Scroll down to the section How Listings Are Synced and choose your options. When the setting is switched on the button toggle button will appear blue and when off will show as white. All the option in Steps 8 - 13 can be toggled at any point after the store has been created, however settings for listings should be chosen prior to activating the store. Below is a list of each option and what they do:
|Search for existing products in Veeqo which have the same SKU code and link them?||When you connect your Amazon store Veeqo will begin pulling in your listings. With the above option switched on Veeqo will look for matching SKUs from your Amazon listings and existing Veeqo products and link them. This is useful if you already have some existing products in Veeqo that you've either added manually or created using listings which have pulled in from another store.|
|If the product has the same Name then link them||If Veeqo doesn't find a matching SKU between your listing and an existing Veeqo product then with the above option switched on Veeqo will attempt to suggest links based on matching titles. If the title matches exactly then Veeqo will automatically link them together. If the titles aren't a complete match but appear similar Veeqo will suggest a match for you to confirm on the Listings page.|
|If Veeqo can not find a matching product, then a new product will be created||This setting is especially useful if the store you're adding is either your only store or your first one and contains most of your product lines. If the listing doesn't have a matching SKU or a matching title with an existing product a new product will be created. If the listing is a variant listing then the listings will automatically be turned in to a variant product in Veeqo.
TIP: To avoid creating duplicate products in Veeqo we recommend keeping this switched off for your additional stores you add unless you're certain all product listings on the additional store are unique.
|Manually let me link these listings to products in Veeqo?||This is the opposite to the option Search For Existing Products In Veeqo Which Have The Same SKU Code And Link Them. If this option is turned on you'll need to go through each listing and search for a matching product and link them, or create a new product if there isn't an existing one in Veeqo. When this option is turned on Veeqo will not look for matching Name or SKU. This is useful if your products don't have matching SKUs or names and you want to make sure they are linked correctly|
|Sync the stock quantities from this store?||This option should be switched on if you're wanting to initially pull the stock figures that you have on your store for each listing. When you link up the listing to either a new or existing product in Veeqo the stock figure pulled from the store will show on the product. While this option remains on Veeqo will automatically pull in stock from this store every hour and update the Veeqo product, however this stock won't automatically get pushed across to your other stores|
9. Scroll down a bit further to the section How Products Are Synced and choose the settings for your company
|When a product is updated on my store, sync the changes to my Veeqo products?||When this is switched on Veeqo will check for changes to you've made on your listing every hour. If you update the following on your Amazon store it will update the Veeqo product the listing is connected to:
|This channel pushes stock level?||This option toggles if Veeqo is set as master of stock for this store. With this option on Veeqo will push stock levels out to your store every time there is a stock change for the product. For more information on this visit the Veeqo As Master Of Stock guide|
10. Scroll down further to the How Orders Are Synced section
|Enable Amazon VAT Calculation Service||If you have enabled VAT Calculation on your Amazon Seller Central Veeqo can save the correct VAT against your orders with this option switched on. You will also need to select a date when you enabled the feature on your Amazon store so that your historic orders can be calculated with the correct rate.|
|Sync my pending orders?||If you have this option on Veeqo will pull in any orders where payment has not been completed. They will go into the section Waiting For Payment on the Orders page. Once payment has been received and Amazon has updated the order Veeqo will automatically update the order to show in the Ready To Ship section.|
|Sync my historic orders?||When this is switched on Veeqo will begin pulling in your historic orders. If you have archived your orders on Amazon you'll need to unarchive them before they will pull into Veeqo.|
|When an order is shipped in Veeqo, update my store and mark the order as 'shipped'?||If you want to use Veeqo to ship your orders then make sure this option is switched on so we can update the order statuses on your Amazon store too!|
|Send my customer a shipping confirmation email when an order is shipped in Veeqo?||If you'd like to send a shipping confirmation which would include the tracking numbers assigned to the order then switch this option on. You can edit the template of this email by going to Settings>Email Templates.|
|When orders are synced, adjust the tax amount based on the shipping country of the order?
||Amazon doesn't automatically calculate the amount of tax on your orders. With this switched on Veeqo will calculate the amount of tax based on the tax % set in Settings>General under Country Taxes.|
11. In the section How Stock Quantity Should Be Synced you can create stock pushing rule to change the amount of stock pushed from Veeqo to this Amazon store. Any rule that is set, will be applied to all products on this store. For more information on each rule you can use check out the Inventory Rules guide.
12. Selecting your Ranking Warehouse:
When orders are created for this store, Veeqo will allocate stock from your warehouses in the order they are ranked by here. You can also select whether your warehouse is active or not for this particular store.
- Warehouse 1 - London Warehouse
- Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse
Any orders for this Amazon store will allocate inventory from Warehouse 1 - Main Warehouse for all it's orders. If there's no stock left in this Warehouse, Veeqo will then try to find stock in Warehouse 2 - New York Warehouse.
To push stock levels to Amazon, Veeqo uses the inventory total of all warehouses. This does not include warehouses that are disabled for this store.
13. Hit Save and your store will now be active in Veeqo. Veeqo will start pulling your products, stock levels and orders. The first pull, will take between 5 minutes and a couple of hours depending on how many products/orders you have.
14. Hit Save and your Amazon store will be created!
Veeqo will start pulling your listings, stock levels and orders. The first sync can take between 15 minutes and 4 hours depending on how many listings and orders you have.
Amazon may send you a listings report every time Veeqo downloads listings, you can Disable These Reports.