This guide applies to Sellers based in the United States only.
Save time and select your label preference. For all future orders, we will remember your preference and you won’t need to select which template you’d like to use. You can update your preference at any time.
Choosing your label preferences in Veeqo
When you first buy a label, you will see a popup asking you to enter your credit card information and offering the option to choose your template type
Enter your credit card details to pay for the label.
3. Click Buy and Print to save your changes
4. Choose the label type you would like to use from the drop down list and decide if you would like the template to print portrait or landscape.
5. Click Buy and Print to buy your label and save your label preferences.
Update your Label Preferences
You may want to change the type of label you print at a later date. If you’d like to do this, follow this guide:
Click the down arrow next to buy label on an order you would like to ship
2. Choose Buy label + Print Documents
3. You will then be able to select the document you would like to print as above.
4. Click Buy and Print to buy your label for the order and print your selected template.