How to Ship an order with Buy Shipping
Once this has been enabled, you can then ship your order.
1. In order to Ship an order head to the Orders page then click the Ship on an order.
2. On the right hand side you will see the courier list. Scroll down to see Amazon services available along with the price. Select the service you require by clicking on the bullet point to the right hand side of the service.
3. You will then need to enter the dimensions of the parcel and click refresh quotes. You can also change the country of origin if necessary.
4. Once you have refreshed quotes you will need to reconfirm the service you require then hit the Ship button
The order will then be marked as shipped and your Amazon label for this order will automatically opened in a new tab ready to print. Your Amazon account will be charged for this services.
5. Generate your Collection Manifest by logging into your Amazon Sellers Central Account and navigating to Orders>order reports>end of day reports>create collection forms