You can now bulk ship up to 100 orders from the orders list. To do this, follow these steps:
Setting package weight and dimensions
Go to the order you would like to ship and click the drop down under “Package”
Set the total weight for the package in Pounds or Ounces.
Enter your package dimensions.
You can do this from your preset package dimensions by clicking the drop down arrow next to your chosen courier and selecting the package dimensions
If no preset package dimensions are suitable for this order you can manually enter these by clicking “Enter dimensions”
4. You will have the option to save these dimensions as a preset package to use in future
5. Click “Save”
6.If you have checked the box to save this package for future use, you will be redirected to give the package a name and save the package to use again.
7. You will then need to click “Save package”
1. Choose the services you want to use per order
2. Mark the checkbox at the top of the left of your orders to select all orders on the page OR select specific orders you want by ticking the selection box per order.
3. The total purchase price, along with the total number of labels to be purchased is displayed on the “Buy Label“ button
4. Click print labels to buy your labels in bulk
Important! When generated, these labels will be automatically added to your Veeqo invoice where you will be charged. For more information on how you will be billed, see this guide.