How does the Cdiscount integration work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will download from Cdiscount to Veeqo;
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, Cdiscount is updated with the details. This includes the fulfillment status, any tracking numbers along with an email confirmation sent to your customer;
- Every 1 hour, Veeqo checks for new products in Cdiscount to be downloaded;
- When stock levels change for a product in Veeqo, the changes will be pushed to Cdiscount.
How to connect a Cdiscount store to your Veeqo account?
1. Head to Settings > Stores;
2. Click on the '+New Store' button;
3. In the new store screen, select Cdiscount as the store type;
Then add the details for your Cdiscount store:
- Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. 'Cdiscount UK';
- Default warehouse: Select which warehouse you'd like to use for this particular store;
- Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in for this particular store. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account;
- Store Shipping Email: By default Veeqo will use the 'COMPANY EMAIL', found in 'SETTINGS' > 'GENERAL'. However, you can add a separate email address for this store here;
- Authorize Connection: This will take you to the Cdiscount integration page to connect your store. Input the credentials and press connect.
4. Veeqo will generate a credentials for integration;
5. Now you will need to provide Cdiscount API credentials for Veeqo to connect;
6. Please visit a Help Guide on how to generate a Cdiscount API credentials;
7. Agree for all orders to be automatically accepted;
8. Hit 'Next';
9. Your store will be activated now and sync will start.