1) When do I need to print out a CN22 or CN23?
When shipping outside the EU with Royal Mail it’s important to print out your CN22 or CN23. A CN22 must be used if your goods are being transported outside of the EU, up to the value of £270.
If the value of your goods being transported outside of the EU has a value of over £270, then a CN23 is needed instead of a CN22.
2) How can I add our VAT and EORI number on the commercial invoice?
To do this, you must be logged in as the account owner.
1) Head over to Settings (gear icon)
2) Then click General
3) You’ll then find a field for both the VAT number and EORI number:
3) How can I amend the contact name shown on the commercial invoice?
The contact name will be pulled from what has been set as the trading warehouse name. You can locate this by:
1) Hovering over the gear icon (Settings)
2) Clicking Warehouses
3) Selecting the Warehouse > Click the Edit tab
4) How can I enable paperless trade for DHL?
Please get in contact with Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the live chat service and we’ll be able to assist!
5) How can I add the VAT number and EORI number to the CN22/Cn23?
To add the EORI / Vat number on your CN22 and CN23, please:
1) Hover on the Settings icon
2) Click printing templates
3) Then simply click the edit button on your CN22 or CN23
To add the VAT number on your CN22, take a look at the field for "If applicable, VAT reg Number" There should be a text box where you can manually enter your VAT number.
To add the importer's VAT number or EORI number on the CN23, please first drag a text box from the left-hand panel, and manually enter the information into the "Importer's reference" field:
6) How can I add the HS codes to my products?
There are 2 ways you can add the HS codes to your products.
The first option is to update from a product by product basis. This can be done through clicking on the Product we would like to update > Click the pencil icon > Click the Product Info tab and you will see a field for your HS code.
The second option would be through exporting your products in Veeqo and updating the column called "Tariff_code". Once all the tariff / HS codes have been added, save the file and export it back into Veeqo.
For more information on exporting your products please take a look at the following help guide - https://help.veeqo.com/en/articles/3806747-exporting-products-to-csv
7) What information will I see on my electronic commercial invoice?
- Invoice Date
- Waybill Number
- Senders Name
- Senders Address
- Senders EORI
- Senders VAT
- Sender Number
- Receivers Name
- Receivers Company Name
- Receivers Address
- Receivers Contact Number
- Number of Parcels
- Total weight
- Description of item
- Quantity of items
- Value of items
- Total Value
- Reason for Export
- Terms of delivery (Incoterms)
For an example commercial invoice please look at the following -