1) When do I need to print out a CN22 or CN23?
When shipping outside the EU with Royal Mail it’s important to print out your CN22 or CN23. A CN22 must be used if your goods are being transported outside of the EU, up to the value of £270.
If the value of your goods being transported outside of the EU has a value of over £270, then a CN23 is needed instead of a CN22.
2) How can I add our VAT and EORI number on the commercial invoice?
To do this, you must be logged in as the account owner.
1) Head over to Settings (gear icon)
2) Then click General
3) You’ll then find a field for both the VAT number and EORI number:
3) How can I amend the contact name shown on the commercial invoice?
The contact name will be pulled from what has been set as the trading location name. You can locate this by:
1) Hovering over the gear icon (Settings)
2) Clicking Locations
3) Selecting the Location > Click the Edit tab
4) How can I enable paperless trade for DHL?
Please get in contact with Support (email@example.com) or via the live chat service and we’ll be able to assist!
5) How can I add the HS codes to my products?
There are 2 ways you can add the HS codes to your products.
The first option is to update from a product by product basis. This can be done through clicking on the Product we would like to update > Click the pencil icon > Click the Product Info tab and you will see a field for your HS code.
The second option would be through exporting your products in Veeqo and updating the column called "Tariff_code". Once all the tariff / HS codes have been added, save the file and export it back into Veeqo.
For more information on exporting your products please take a look at the following help guide - https://help.veeqo.com/en/articles/3806747-exporting-products-to-csv
6) What information will I see on my electronic commercial invoice?
Receivers Company Name
Receivers Contact Number
Number of Parcels
Description of item
Quantity of items
Value of items
Reason for Export
Terms of delivery (Incoterms)
For an example commercial invoice please look at the following -