Connecting your FedEx account to Veeqo currently entails obtaining test credentials from your FedEx admin, using those in Veeqo to create a FedEx test shipping label, send this test shipping label to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval and then receiving the approved production credentials.
1. Obtain your FedEx test key by clicking here
(If this URL doesn't work, go to your FedEx' Developer Resource Center (FedEx Admin> page footer: Developer Resource Center > FedEx Web Services > Develop and Test > GET YOUR TEST KEY)
2. Fill in the company details form and accept the terms and conditions
IMPORTANT NOTE: For the Country dropdown menu, set this to US and Global if you are shipping from the US and if you are shipping from the UK set it to the United Kingdom. If from other countries select the correct country that you are shipping from.
3. Copy the Developer Test Key, Test Account Number and Test Meter Number from the success screen and save it in your notes (and take a screenshot)
4. Search your e-mail inbox for this subject line "Your Developer Test Key Registration is complete" from the sender OnlineServices@fedex.com
(If you haven't received such an e-mail, return to your FedEx Admin and hover over your username and select My Profile - this should show the e-mail address to which the registration e-mail has been sent)
5. From the e-mail, copy the value after "Test Password: " and paste it into your notes from step 3
6. Go to Veeqo Settings>Shipping
7. Find FedEx and click CONNECT
8. Enter the development test credentials from your notes into the integration form
9. Click SAVE
10. Go to the Veeqo Orders page
11. Create an order for testing purposes
OR if you still have the test order dummy data in Veeqo, click on the order and click ACTIONS > Duplicate order
13. Confirm by clicking Duplicate Order again
14. On the order creation form, change the Payment type to Cash and click CREATE ORDER and repeat step 11 & 12
15. On the Shipping Screen, pelase select service and and click SHIP:
Select FedEx Ground if you US based
Select FedEx Distance Deferred if you UK based
If you shipping from other countries, please select one of the services provided.
16. Print the shipping label that just appeared in a new tab
17. Scan the printed shipping labels with a flatbed scanner with at least 600 dpi
18. Obtain your FedEx production key by clicking here
(If this URL doesn't work, go to your FedEx' Developer Resource Center (FedEx Admin> page footer: Developer Resource Center > FedEx Web Services > Move to Production > GET YOUR PRODUCTION KEY)
19. Fill in the form as follows and then click Continue>>:
For Do you intend to resell your software? select "No"
Set a checkmark for FedEx Web Services for Shipping (includes Rate, Track, etc.)
For Please indicate whether you are developing your FedEx integration solution as a Corporate Developer or as a Consultant. select "Corporate Developer"
20. Copy the Authentication Key and Meter Number from the success screen and save it in your notes (and take a screenshot)
21. Search your e-mail inbox for this subject line "Your developer Production Key Registration is complete" from the sender OnlineServices@fedex.com
22. From the e-mail, copy the value after " Password: " and paste it into your notes from step 20
23. Download this FedEx cover sheet PDF
24. Fill it with the credentials from your notes via a PDF editor (for example at Sejda.com, a free online PDF editor)
(You can find your 9 digit account number via your FedEx Admin and hover over your username and select My Profile)
25. Send the FedEx cover sheet and the scanned test labels to email@example.com with the following message:
Please find attached the FedEx Web Services Label Evaluation Cover Sheet and printed and scanned test labels for our production credentials.
Within 24 hours you should receive an approval e-mail from FedEx
26. Once you have received the approval e-mail, go to Veeqo Settings>Shipping
27. Find FedEx and click Settings
28. Set the Mode from Development to Production
29. Enter the production credentials from your notes into the integration form
30. Click SAVE