Veeqo automatically routes orders to specific warehouses based on your settings. This article describes how to manually change the fulfillment warehouse for a specific order.
Change the fulfillment warehouse of an order
1. On the order pop-up, click ACTIONS>Remove Inventory
2. Click REMOVE INVENTORY FROM ORDER
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until the SHIP button disappears from the order screen
4. Click ALLOCATE
5. Under the warehouse dropdown, select the fulfillment warehouse that should ship the order
6. Click ADD INVENTORY TO ODER