Veeqo automatically routes orders to specific locations based on your settings. This article describes how to manually change the fulfillment location for a specific order.
Change the fulfillment location of an order
1. On the order pop-up, click ACTIONS>Remove Inventory
2. Click REMOVE INVENTORY FROM ORDER
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until the SHIP button disappears from the order screen
4. Click ALLOCATE
5. Under the LOCATION dropdown, select the fulfillment location that should ship the order
6. Click ADD INVENTORY TO ORDER