In order to connect your Magento store to Veeqo, you will have upload a Veeqo generated bridge file to the root directory of your site via FTP.
Before you start connecting, you need to have the below ready:
- FTP client like Filezilla (download here for Windows or Mac)
- FTP username
- FTP server address
- FTP & explicit FTPS port
- FTP password
If you don't have your FTP credentials, contact your website developer or your hosting server provider.
1. Click here to create a new Magento store;
2. Select Magento as the Type;
3. Select the relevant Default warehouse from which you want to allocate stock from;
4. Paste your Magento domain in the Store URL field;
5. Click SAVE;
6. Click on the highlighted Bridge URL link to download the Bridge File;
7. Unzip the download file to show the contents. You should see a folder called bridge2cart with three files inside;
8. Open up your FTP client (Filezilla) and connect to your site using your FTP;
9. Navigate to the root directory of your website, this is usually something like /public_html/veeqo-shop.wales/ and upload the bridge2cart folder and it's contents there;
10. Once the files have uploaded to your site use the FTP client to set the following permission:
bridge.php/config.php = 644 or 666 (right-click on the config.php file and select File permissions...)
bridge2cart folder = 755 or 777 (right-click the bridge2cart folder and select File Attributes...)
11. You can then test this by trying to load http://[yourstore url]/bridge2cart/bridge.php in your browser.
If the bridge has been successfully uploaded, a message like the following will appear with the current version of the file:
"BRIDGE INSTALLED. Version: X"
This means it's working.
Most common sync issues
If no orders or products have imported after 4 hours, this is generally due to firewall settings that are preventing Veeqo to access your site. To resolve this, contact your hosting provider to whitelist Veeqo's IP address 188.8.131.52.