In order to connect your Magento store to Veeqo, you will have upload a Veeqo generated bridge file to the root directory of your site via FTP.
Before you start connecting, you need to have the below ready:
- FTP client like Filezilla (download here for Windows or Mac)
- FTP username
- FTP server address
- FTP & explicit FTPS port
- FTP password
If you don't have your FTP credentials, contact your website developer or your hosting server provider.
1. Click here to create a new Magento store
2. Select Magento as the Type
3. Select the relevant Default warehouse from which you want to allocate stock from
4. Paste your Magento domain in the Store URL field
5. Click SAVE
6. Click on the highlighted Bridge URL link to download the Bridge File
7. Unzip the download file to show the contents. You should see a folder called bridge2cart with three files inside
8. Open up your FTP client (Filezilla) and connect to your site using your FTP
9. Navigate to the root directory of your website, this is usually something like /public_html/veeqo-shop.wales/ and upload the bridge2cart folder and it's contents there.
10. Once the files have uploaded to your site use the FTP client to set the following permission:
bridge.php/config.php = 644 or 666 (right-click on the config.php file and select File permissions...)
bridge2cart folder = 755 or 777 (right-click the bridge2cart folder and select File Attributes...)
11. You can then test this by trying to load http://[yourstore url]/bridge2cart/bridge.php in your browser.
If the bridge has been successfully uploaded, a message like the following will appear with the current version of the file:
"BRIDGE INSTALLED. Version: X"
This means it's working.
Most common sync issues
If no orders or products have imported after 4 hours, this is generally due to firewall settings that are preventing Veeqo to access your site. To resolve this, contact your hosting provider to whitelist Veeqo's IP address 188.8.131.52.
Advanced store sync settings
We have defaulted your advanced sync settings to not push stock or e-mail your customers, or mark your orders as completed on Magento. If you'd like to change those after your first sync has completed, read more about advanced store settings.