How does it work?
- Works with all domestic DX services
- Any additional add-on services are unavailable including additional insurance or dangerous goods.
- Freight is also not supported through Veeqo
- You can print labels one by one, or you can create up to 500 labels at a time as long as all orders are going with the same service
- Connect your own account to ship orders in Veeqo using your existing negotiated rates
- Register to receive personalised DX rates based on your order volume
DX sets a maximum limit of 25 kilos for parcels on both the actual weight of the parcel and volumetric weight (the volume being measured as the dimensions of the package multiplied together then divided by 5,000), with no length exceeding 1.5m (unless you have chosen to pay the surcharge for the longer length service up to 2m). Should the package exceed these limits, a surcharge of £15 per package will be applied.