This guide applies to Sellers based in the United Kingdom only.
This is useful if you want to create one shipping consignment number for UPS that contains multiple parcels.
How to generate multiple labels for one UPS shipment
1. Click on the SHIP button on the right of the order under the Actions column
2. On the order pop up, select the UPS service you would like to use for the order. (Automation Rules are a great way to automate the selection of courier & service)
3. Click on the + Icon underneath the package dimensions and weight
4. Type in the dimensions and weight of each package and click on UPDATE QUOTES
5. If you have any additional packages, repeat step 4 and 5
6. Click on SHIP
A new tab with the shipping labels will open and the labels will have pagination showing as in 1/2 and 2/2. (enable Direct Print to automate sending of labels straight to designated printer)