This guide applies to Sellers based in the United Kingdom only
This is useful, if you want to create one shipment and one consignment number for DPD Local that contains multiple parcels.
How to generate multiple labels for one DPD Local shipment
1. Click on the SHIP button on the right of the order under the Actions column
2. On the order pop up, select the DPD Local service you would like to use for the order. (Automation Rules are a great way to automate the initial service selection)
3. Click on the + Icon underneath the package dimensions and weight
4. Type in the dimensions and weight of each package and click on UPDATE QUOTES
5. If you have any additional packages, repeat step 3 and 4
6. Click on SHIP
A new tab with the shipping labels will open and the labels will have pagination showing as in 1/2 and 2/2.
Please note that Multi Parcel is only available for UK Domestic Shipments