How does the Walmart integration work?
- Every 10 minutes, new orders will download from Walmart to Veeqo;
Important note: Veeqo will only fetch and import orders created within 180 days due to Walmart API limitations.
- When you ship an order in Veeqo, Walmart is updated with the details.
Important note: Veeqo do not support sending confirmation emails to your customer due to Walmart API limitations on sensitive data.
- Every 60 minutes Veeqo checks for new products in Walmart to downloaded, shipments created in Walmart are synced;
- If Veeqo is master of stock when stock levels change in Veeqo the changes will be pushed to Walmart immediately.
How to connect your Walmart store:
Add the details of your Walmart store:
Type: Select Walmart (BETA) as the store type.
Name: Give your store a name to be used in Veeqo. e.g. ‘Walmart US'.
Default Warehouse: Select which warehouse you want to use for this particular store. You may have multiple warehouses and select a specific one for this particular store e.g. You might have a warehouse in New York for shipping your Walmart US Orders and one in London for shipping your Walmart UK orders.
Currency: Select the currency which you are selling in on this store. e.g. For Walmart US you may be selling in US Dollar whereas Walmart UK may be British Pound. Veeqo will convert any orders from these stores into the set base currency of your Veeqo account.
Before filling in your ‘Sync’ settings please note that when enabling Veeqo Master of Stock price will be pushed without taxes, so final price on remote store might be different.
Follow this help guide to decide your advance settings:
- HOW LISTINGS ARE SYNCED:
- HOW PRODUCTS ARE SYNCED:
- HOW ORDERS ARE SYNCED:
- HOW STOCK QUANTITY SHOULD BE SYNCED:
- WAREHOUSES POSITION
Once you are happy with your settings hit Save. Your store will then appear in Veeqo as INACTIVE. To fully connect your store you will need to authorize the connection. For what you will need your store's Client ID and Client Secret.
Click on your inactive store, and select ‘AUTHORIZE CONNECTION’ and copy paste your Client ID and Client Secret.
Where to find Client ID and Client Secret:
- Go to Developer.Walmart.com
- From the dropdown below your username, select "API Keys"
- Scroll all way down to "Production Keys" for Solution Providers
- Set all permissions to Full Access
- Click Save
- Click "API Keys"
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret values to Veeqo
Once you are happy hit Save and your products and orders will start to pull in to Veeqo. This can take from 30 minutes to a few hours. We will inform you when this is complete!