If you are not getting quotes from your shipping company when trying to ship an order, you might see this message "These guys have not got back to us with a quote".
See below for the common reasons why you have no quotes received.
Incomplete shipping address
- Needs a valid zip code/postcode and 1st line of the address.
- USPS will not always quote if there is a 9 digit zip code in the order, try editing this.
- If it's an Irish address, you may need to fill the postcode field with "00000".
Missing customer telephone number
- DPD, UPS, and FedEx require this.
Missing customer email address
- Check the shipping and billing email address details.
Weight of the order is zero
- You will need to change this to the actual order weight but must be above 0.
Missing or incomplete ship from address
- We send the carrier your shipping from address as the warehouse address in Veeqo. Check you have a valid warehouse address in settings and fill in your full address.
Missing telephone number in FedEx settings
- In your FedEx setting page make sure you have a valid phone number.
Shipping carrier is active