Royal Mail have a great new service called Delivery Confirmation, which works on your Royal Mail 24® and Royal Mail 48® parcels you ship through Veeqo.
Using the 2D barcode on these labels it create a unique parcel reference for each parcel, which means you can use the Royal Mail Track & Trace websiteto confirm if the item was delivered to the customer.
Free online Delivery Confirmation will:
• improve customer service in the event of an enquiry
• help to meet new marketplace seller standards
• reduce fraud with proof of delivery
Enabling Delivery Confirmations in Veeqo
1. Go to Settings > Shipping > Royal Mail
2. Tick Enable Delivery Confirmation
3. Click on Save
This will then save the parcel reference number in the "tracking number" field of the shipment, which we will then push to your sales channel (eBay, Amazon etc.) and also email to your customer.
This is a fantastic new service from Royal Mail, which enables you to have more confidence when shipping items with their 24 and 48 hour services.