This guide applies to Sellers based in the United Kingdom only
How Royal Mail collection manifest works
The collection manifest is the list of parcels that you are sending that day. It is used when you hand over the parcels to Royal Mail. They will usually sign it and give a copy back for you to keep.
Once you submit a collection manifest from Veeqo, this will send the information to Royal Mail, who use this information to bill you. You can edit the collection manifest before it gets submitted.
Once the collection manifest has been submitted you can not edit it, you will need to log into your Royal Mail OBA account to make any changes.
When you have finished printing Royal Mail labels for the day, follow the steps below to print your collection manifest in Veeqo.
If you forget to create a manifest Veeqo will automatically create one at 11pm every weekday.
Note: We don't auto-create manifests on non-working days(including bank holidays)
How to view and create collection manifests
1. Go to Settings > Collection Manifests
2. You can view previous collection manifest here, but if you want to create a new collection manifest then click New Collection Manifest
3. You will now see a list of Royal Mail labels created since the last collection manifest was done.
4. If you need to edit this you can click on a shipment to see its details and delete a shipment if needed.
5. Once you're sure the collection manifest is correct click Create at the bottom of the shipment list.
6. When you click Create, we will inform Royal Mail about these shipments and they will be added to your account.
7. It will take a few minutes to generate the collection manifest, when it's ready you will be able to select it in the list of manifests, and click the link Download Collection Manifest. This creates a PDF for you to print.
Note! Normally you would print two copies of the collection manifest, one of these is for Royal Mail when you they collect your parcels and the other should be signed by Royal Mail for you to keep.