How does it work?
- Veeqo has a direct integration with Royal Mail, so you can print shipping labels for all your Royal Mail services without leaving Veeqo.
- The integration works with all Royal Mail services (over 150) including tracked, non-tracked and international services. Any new services that are added to your account and are active, will sync into Veeqo each day.
- You can print labels one by one, you can create and bulk print up to 100 labels at a time
- By setting up order rules you can assign Royal Mail services to orders or you can have the Royal Mail label integrated into your invoice. In Veeqo you simply select the Royal Mail service and click SHIP and a label will appear.
- The labels are the standard 6" x 4" labels which Royal Mail use, which includes shipping address, 2D barcode, tracking number and barcode. these are provided for free for by Royal Mail.
- You need a Royal Mail Online Business Account which normally gives you discount pricing over standard post offices rates.
- After you have finished printing your labels for the day and you are ready for your parcels to be collected or you are dropping them off, then you can create and print off simply a collection manifest in Veeqo, which lists all the parcels and orders you have shipped, which you give to Royal Mail.
Setting up your Royal Mail account
- Make sure you have at least one Warehouse setup with the address that matches the one on your Royal Mail OBA account
- Follow How to connect your Royal Mail to Veeqo guide
- Choose your Royal Mail Label Options
Note: Veeqo replaces your need for Royal Mails Click and Drop system as you will be able to print your labels and collection manifest from within Veeqo. You can learn more here