The United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states.
How does it work?
You must need to register or link an existing GoShippo account in order to have this integration activated.
- Veeqo has an integration with USPS through our partner Shippo, so you can print shipping labels for USPS domestic services without leaving Veeqo, no manual import/export is required to get the label.
- There is no additional Subscription fee or additional label fee for USPS with Veeqo.
- The integration works with all USPS domestic and international services.
- You can print labels one by one, or you can create up to 100 labels at a time as long as all orders are going with the same service
- You can generate scan-based return labels when shipping out the orders or you can generate them later
We offer Commercial Plus pricing, the highest possible discount normally reserved for very high volume shippers with discount up to 60% on normal USPS rates. No monthly fee's and no charge per label.
Here’s how the standard USPS rates you’ll be charged at the Post Office compare with Veeqo’s discounted rates for different shipping zones.
Let’s imagine we’re going to ship a package using weight-based Priority Mail from Arlington, VA to Pennsylvania Ave in Washington, DC (Zone 1).
Here’s what prices look like for weights up to 10lbs:
For a more detailed breakdown of the rates available in Veeqo check out This Guide
First-Class Package/Mail Parcel (max 15.9 oz)
First Class Package International Service
Priority Mail Express
Priority Mail Express International
Priority Mail International
Parcel Select (USPS ground)
Note: The USPS technology (ePostage) used does not currently support the use of Media Mail, Library Mail, First Class Flats, or Letter Rates.
USPS can only be used for orders dispatched from the US & Canada