All orders shipped internationally with UPS can now include the Harmonised system code on the commercial invoice. These codes help avoid delays at customs and ensure the timely delivery of international shipments.
This help guide will cover:
- How to add Commodity codes to individual products
- How to update Commodity code in bulk
Add HS codes to individual products
- Select the product tab
- Click on the product you want to add the Commodity code to
- click on product info
- Add the code to Tariff/commodity code section
- Hit save.
Bulk update Commodity codes
- Export the latest version of your Veeqo product
- Add the Commodity code to the Tariff code column
- Import the CSV back into Veeqo